Personalize your closet doors with a new doorknob
With this doorknob you can literally give your cabinet doors a new look in no time at all. Mounting is done with the supplied m4 screw.
3D prints, are they strong enough?
Yes definitely! By 3D printing products, we are able to keep production within our company in the Netherlands. In addition, we design and produce our products in such a way that they are very sturdy and feel solid. Thanks to 3D printing it is even possible to produce products in RAL color on request.
- 1x Doorknob in chosen color
- 1x mounting material (m4x30 hex cylinder head)
Our doorknobs are suitable for a cabinet door thickness ranging from 12-22 mm. Hole diameter for fixing the doorknob is 4 mm.
- Remove old doorknob
- If necessary, drill the hole to 4mm
- Insert the supplied m4 bolt from the inside out through the cabinet door
- Tighten the new doorknob onto the m4 bolt